Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Douglas and Ellen Tormey charged

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The late scratchings and driver changes at 6pm tonight for Bendigo makes one think that there has been a development in this case
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Gelding Mytwobobsworth will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    John Cross
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    The late scratchings and driver changes at 6pm tonight for Bendigo makes one think that there has been a development in this case
    Apparently something to do with VCAT had to be done by 4pm today, wasn’t done in time.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytwobobsworth View Post
    Apparently something to do with VCAT had to be done by 4pm today, wasn’t done in time.
    Thanks John - I should read my own posts - I see I posted that in Post 60
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Interesting to see the 'now' trained Julie Douglas runners scratched tonight
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    On 19 June 2020, Ms Tormey and Mr Douglas filed a notice of appeal with the Supreme Court of Victoria against the decision of VCAT made on 19 May 2020. An application for a stay of that decision pending the appeal will be heard on Wednesday 24 June 2020, however the Supreme Court has granted an interim stay of the decision pending the hearing next week.

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=44049

You would think their legal fees are building but Asbestos Anderson is supposed to be loaded
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Asbestos can absorb plenty of heat, apparently. ��

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    "On 19 June 2020, Ms Tormey and Mr Douglas filed a notice of appeal with the Supreme Court of Victoria. On 24 June 2020 a stay of the decision of the HRV RAD Board (19 December 2019) and the orders of VCAT (19 May 2020) was granted, pending the Supreme Court of Victoria hearing the appeal on 14 August 2020."

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=44089
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Gee, if I had the dough to go to the Supreme Court I doubt I would have been so desperate for a quick that I would have to resort to tubing a horse on race day!

Gee, maybe I have just given them a line of defence!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I have seen this original transcript and although the now edited part may be a rather explicit cover up story, it could also be possible that Julie Douglas is a separate entity

I will certainly never think of 'mending fences' in quite the same way again
    Ellen Tormey driving for Julie Douglas in the last at Kilmore tonight

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...20#KIC25062010
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Daryl Douglas driving for Julie Douglas at Bendigo trials last night - no matter what they are a close knit family
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread