Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wake Up (Australia) Victoria

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Exclamation Wake Up (Australia) Victoria

Go onto HRV's homepage right now (Tueseday evening)
    http://www.harness.org.au/vic.cfm
    and one of the 3 feature stories with an accompanying pic is

Stent Sails Into Pryde's EasiFeed Great Southern Star Final

you will be interested to know that he has stamped himself as nominal favourite for the final

cough, cough guys, wakey-wakey
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Been up for a few days Kev, Don't know about wakey,wakey but who ever left it up must be in a coma or done their A... on him in the final.

aussiebreno
    I imagine its coded in the website software that once submitted the news rotates on the front page for a few days.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I imagine its coded in the website software that once submitted the news rotates on the front page for a few days.
    HRV has 3 main stories given pics on their homepage. It is the final hours of March 25 and they still have 2/3 stories from March 22. They have had 2 full regular work days to update the Stent story (I will give them Sunday off). I hope they never think of branching out into the news business! Wait a minute this is their news interface. There can be no excuse for such poor promotional work from an industry body.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    It depends on when you access the website as to what rotation you get, there could be five or six stories rotating at one time, but they actually put two articles on today. One about Warragul and the other giving Dennis Napthines government a wrap. But yes I would have expected more stories, I was just trying to offer up an excuse for them lol. Maybe with the Trotguide and Vic equivalent being published Thursdays they try to hold off on a few stories until later in the week?
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 03-26-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Nothing has changed. How are we going to improve our market share when one of the 4 News Headlines stories rotating is a preview for the Perth meeting 3 days ago. Surely it must be someone's job to keep the News Headlines current and interesting
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread