Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blayney- commiserations Phil- how's the Ark coming along?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Unhappy Blayney- commiserations Phil- how's the Ark coming along?

Sorry to see Blayney's meeting having to be cancelled this weekend Phil.
    I have never seen such rain. We're about 2 & a half hours to your East and it's bad enough here. Spent the early part of today moving the mares and foals off the river flats & up onto higher ground. Crossed the Nepean and Windsor and it wasn't too bad at around lunchtime but it's supposed to get worse. I hear that it is absolutely bucketing down out in the Central West. Bathurst-Blayney-Canowindra-Cowra copping heaps. Snorkel and Flippers as a late Gear Change?

Senior Member 3YO strong persuader has a spectacular aura about strong persuader's Avatar
    Real Name
    Phil Bourke
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Sorry to see Blayney's meeting having to be cancelled this weekend Phil.
    I have never seen such rain. We're about 2 & a half hours to your East and it's bad enough here. Spent the early part of today moving the mares and foals off the river flats & up onto higher ground. Crossed the Nepean and Windsor and it wasn't too bad at around lunchtime but it's supposed to get worse. I hear that it is absolutely bucketing down out in the Central West. Bathurst-Blayney-Canowindra-Cowra copping heaps. Snorkel and Flippers as a late Gear Change?
    Hopefully only postponed....a date late in April is being looked upon with eagerness Did try and fit a scuba tank and some breathing apparatus to the gig, but they took the safe option as the forecast is rain and more rain until at least Monday.
    Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

+ Reply to Thread