Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Interdom Final

aussiebreno

Interdom Final

Thought it deserved its own thread now the draw is out.

1) Mr Feelgood
    2) Lombo Navigator
    3) Raglan
    4) Crombie
    5) Mysta Magical Mach
    6) Smoken Up
    7) Im The Mightyquinn,
    8) Can Return Fire
    (9 Auckland Reactor.
    Emergencies Cromac Johnny (1) and Daaher VC (2).

They would have to forward on Feelgood after last week and I think he will get it easy enough.
    Im Themighyquinn wins.
    Auckland Reactor can't win from there.
    Crombie to go back, as will MMM and CRF. Lombo Navigator should try and hop on to Feelgoods back and could be a sneaky place chance - not that I will be backing him.
    Raglan is the interesting one, do they go forward. I can see him heading up the death or getting the 1-1 depending on if Feelgood hands up to Smoken Up which after last week I dont think he should.
    ITMQ to beat Feelgood and Smoken Up. I'll stick with Crombie for fourth - the same first four as I said in the First4 thread IIRC. Although likely to change my mind in 5minutes let alone next Friday.
    Go Quinny!!!!!!!

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Smoken Up will lead and win for mine. ITMQ running on 2nd, AR 3rd, Feelgood 4th.

Draw makes it an interesting race and hopefully and strong betting race. Should be value about Auckland Reactor and people will jump back on the Feelgood bandwagon after his win and the draw.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Smoken Up will lead and win for mine. ITMQ running on 2nd, AR 3rd, Feelgood 4th.

Draw makes it an interesting race and hopefully and strong betting race. Should be value about Auckland Reactor and people will jump back on the Feelgood bandwagon after his win and the draw.
    x 2 thank you! In that order.

aussiebreno
    Just realised Auckland Reactor could make look like a goose that I've said he can't win and I've left him out of top 4. I think he can definitely place though.

Senior Member 2YO Harold Parker is an unknown quantity at this point
    Real Name
    Robert Parker
    You guys are dreaming if you think Smoken Up is crossing Mr Feelgood. If it were Albion Park there might be minimal thought given to handing up but not around Gloucester Park. Mr Feelgood was $7 before the draw, I can't believe they're offering $5.50 after it. He'll start at least 2 points shorter than that if not a half point more. Smoken Up's best chance is a controlled drive outside the Mr Feelgood. Sparks fly when the Hall Jr sets sail.

Lombo Navigator is a terrific place chance from behind the leader. He's a quality horse. 100-1 is a joke.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Parker View Post
    You guys are dreaming if you think Smoken Up is crossing Mr Feelgood. If it were Albion Park there might be minimal thought given to handing up but not around Gloucester Park. Mr Feelgood was $7 before the draw, I can't believe they're offering $5.50 after it. He'll start at least 2 points shorter than that if not a half point more. Smoken Up's best chance is a controlled drive outside the Mr Feelgood. Sparks fly when the Hall Jr sets sail.

Lombo Navigator is a terrific place chance from behind the leader. He's a quality horse. 100-1 is a joke.
    If Smoken Up crosses Mr Feelgood, then this post is going straight to the pool room!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Raglan will lead before handing up to Trigger putting Feelgood 3 back.
    ITMQ will get to the 1:1 trailed by AR.
    Still confident of my first 4 selections

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    If Smoken Up crosses Mr Feelgood, then this post is going straight to the pool room!
    Sounded good didn't it .

Banned Gelding murray green will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    murray green
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Raglan will lead before handing up to Trigger putting Feelgood 3 back.
    ITMQ will get to the 1:1 trailed by AR.
    Still confident of my first 4 selections
    Has Raglan got that much gate speed ? Feelgood can be fast out .

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Yes

+ Reply to Thread