Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward

Forum Stats

As this forum has been chugging along nicely for a number of months I thought members here would be interested in seeing some stats.

We are currently approaching 350 members with nearly all of that number having made at least one post. Triple V is tops on posts with Mango very close behind, both having made over 1000 posts. Good work

In terms of visitor numbers we are seeing monthly traffic of 10,000 visitors each month, each visitor on average views 7 pages/visit, making monthly page views of 70,000.

As is pretty obvious we're heavy on the Aussie users, and I've noticed a trend in other harness racing media of referring to Harnesslink as an Australian harness racing site, which is a little annoying. (For those that don't know we are based in Drury, a small horse-centric suburb of South Auckland, NZ.)

As always, there's room for improvement so if anybody would like to see any changes just let me know here or via PM.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

aussiebreno
    In some sad news I've heard along the grapevine that the families of VVV and Mango have filed missing persons report. My advice would be to check the office

triplev123
    Estrogen Castle here Breno. Master Chef & Project Runway on the TV 24/7. It's the only bit of peace I get.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    No need to file a missing person's report on me my family know i'm at work lmao.

triplev123
    I'm 36 in front of you Mango. Watch my arse as I disappear into the distance.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    As is pretty obvious we're heavy on the Aussie users, and I've noticed a trend in other harness racing media of referring to Harnesslink as an Australian harness racing site, which is a little annoying. (For those that don't know we are based in Drury, a small horse-centric suburb of South Auckland, NZ.)
    Typical Kiwi with a chip on their shoulder! lmao j/k

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Yeah mate i've hooked the spot lights up so i can see you a bit longer.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Red View Post
    Typical Kiwi with a chip on their shoulder! lmao j/k
    Tell the truth Flashing your serious.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Tell the truth Flashing your serious.
    lol you nailed me!

No, in all seriousness, it's just the usual Kiwi-Aussie rivalry! Just like it use to peeve me off in the USA, they check and confirm your gear every start (someone walks around with a clipboard) when they called my white neck straps "New Zealand neck straps". I tried to tell them that they were from Australia not New Zealand so that would make them "Australian neck straps". They ignored me. lol.

aussiebreno
    I've breen trying to claim Dexter Dunn as Australian over the last few days!

+ Reply to Thread