Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPORTSBET deceptive advertising

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

SPORTSBET deceptive advertising

Sportsbet currently advertise they will pay the highest tote odds available to you on
    "every race, every day".
    Now unless you arent concentrating 100% on the ad, and then go to their website and see another ad that says "every race, every day" you assume that that means every race every day. wow, thats great, solves the problem, sign me up.
    Then you place a bet and not get the highest odds available, a winner paid $1.50 in Vic tab but $1.80 in NSW, but thats great cos i get every race every day.
    However it only paid me 1.50 so i queried them online and then they expose the real truth that is quite skimmed over, its just gallops we do this, not trots, not dogs.
    So b careful people, they do not SUFFICIENTLY make it obvious enough that the 2 codes are not included. Very deceptive in my opinion.

Member Yearling Bandito will become famous soon enough Bandito's Avatar
    Real Name
    John Banner
    Occupation
    Relaxing
    Thanks for passing that on Ash

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    They also used to have a 50/1 limit on harness mid week not sure if they still do as i dont use that account anymore.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    They also used to have a 50/1 limit on harness mid week not sure if they still do as i dont use that account anymore.
    Interesting to know thanks Barney!
    Like you tho, my Sportsbet account is now on mothballs probably forever, once burnt...

+ Reply to Thread