Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Life sign mares

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Winston,

I have a nicely bred Life Sign mare also and the stallion that stands out to me is American Ideal as this gives a 3 x 3 to Three Diamonds. As has been pointed out previously by several of our well informed posters that as Life Sign progeny are grinders, stallions with high point to point speed are best suited such as American Ideal. I have a very nice yearling colt by American Ideal so I know he can throw a nice foal.

Curious you mention Lifes Destiny as I have 2 half sisters to this mare and have followed her career very closely. I did enquire about her and was offered this mare whilst she was in the Surrogate mare ( Embryo Transfer ) but thought that the price was way too high. She was bought my Ian Dobson for $ 12,000 at an APG sale. She has obviously been onsold since then. This family seems to cross well with sons of Abercrombie ( Golden Greek & Life Sign ).

Would like to hear any more regarding Lifes Destiny and future plans for her !

Regards,

Sue
    Last edited by Love Of Courage; 07-22-2011 at 11:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread