Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rocknroll Hanover

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I had a mate that rang up the other day and booked 3 in to Rocknroll Hanover and they said he will be standing at Empire so that mean's it will be fresh/chilled semen and his fertility is excellent. He will be included in there discount structure with a max of 10% off for multiple mare discounts.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Hey triple, great shot of Stan! The comparison with Safely Kept, Holmes Hanover and Stan is spot on! Only difference is Stan scared me.

I once played against Stan in a social rugby game (is there such a thing/) up in Brisbane quite a few years ago now. My memory's a bit hazey of exactly where but I recall the field as being out the back of Towong, kind of in the general area of the Regatta Hotel somewhere? Anyway, by then Stan of course had long since retired but nevertheless, packing down against him was what I imagine it would be like if you stuck your head in a hydraulic wool press & pushed the button. He must have been something to deal with as a much younger and fitter bloke. He pushed and shoved and bored in on my neck & jaw area and in just about every scrum he succeeded in turning me into a pretzel. Tough as Teak.
    Last edited by triplev123; 08-17-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: shocking spelling errors only recently noticed

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    L Justice,
    They do not unless the Owner's insist.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I don't think they will close Hanover's book under the deal which was done.

Junior Member Foal Opto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    I thought I'd be all over RNR Hanover, but having had a look at the video footage in the paddock and compared it to the same for RNR Heaven, I know where I'll be going. It's almost cumbersome vs silk.

Junior Member Foal Ian Wright will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    14.3 hands vs 16 hands - proven results vs new sire - your choice.

triplev123
    Rock N Roll Heaven is NOT 14.3h. You need to get yourself along to OPSM Ian.

Junior Member Yearling doubled123 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    id think its a typo triple, 15.3

looks a clear cut decision for mine, small/fine mare = rocknroll...large heavy mare =heaven...anywhere inbetween is a flip of the coin according your financial situation

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled123 View Post
    looks a clear cut decision for mine, small/fine mare = rocknroll...large heavy mare =heaven...anywhere inbetween is a flip of the coin according your financial situation
    [VVV] Testify Brother Double D. Amen.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled123 View Post
    id think its a typo triple, 15.3

I would agree big mare to Heaven smaller mare to Hanover. 15.3 ??? 15.1 closer to the mark. ??

+ Reply to Thread