Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karloo Mick

Member Filly Allan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Allan Schott

Karloo Mick

I know Karloo Mick just won a year end honor in NSW (I believe). How good is Karloo Mick really?
    Interested in Harness Racing? Read View From the Racetrack Grandstand

nat
    At his best unbeatably his last 3 years have stella years he was as hard as nails, for me he's been a bit of an enigma always the dark horse. His early racing style a bit like Smoken Up has been his downfall forced to do all the work while others sat back but like so many if it wasnt for this horse called Blacks A Fake could had been anything. The whole package Owners, Trainer & Mick are a great story of how anyone can have a topliner and live the dream.

Member Yearling Shakamaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    He has won over $1.2M in stakes and been placed in two Inter Dominion Grand Finals, a Hunter Cup, a Miracle Mile, a Treuer Memorial and a Ballarat Pacing Cup. He has won the Ashburton Flying Stakes, the Inter Dominion Pacers Consolation, the Sunshine Sprint (beating Blacks A Fake), two Inter Dominion Heats and a multitude of Country Cups. I would say he is a pretty darn good horse. I know that I would love to own him.

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    Yes i remember his run in the Hobart Interdon, awesome run done all the hard yards and was still going strong on the line, $1.2m and he has not won a big one, that justs show what true race horse he is! The big question this season is can he match it with them again this season?

Member Yearling Jimmy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Sam Rawnsley
    Occupation
    Have to work, can't ma
    Any views on last nights run from Mick, bad post to deal with and could not get into the race in a sub 55 last half ! He needs a Draw badly.

+ Reply to Thread