Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fire Safety

aussiebreno

Fire Safety

Just a quick question. I just seen a fire extinguisher, it said for use only on paper, oil, liquid and electrical fires. The fire blanket next to it said for use on cooking fires and where clothes are on fire. On behalf of NSWHRC I am just wondering which type they should use to put out Im Themightyquinn on Sunday?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Just a quick question. I just seen a fire extinguisher, it said for use only on paper, oil, liquid and electrical fires. The fire blanket next to it said for use on cooking fires and where clothes are on fire. On behalf of NSWHRC I am just wondering which type they should use to put out Im Themightyquinn on Sunday?
    !!!

Just saw todays trial on Sky. Christian Me very impressive! 1.53.2 !! ITMQ second I think. Got cart into it (followed Pub Blitz), pulled out top of straight. Looked flat out way being driven (wasn't G Hall driving) but making up ground slowly. No match for winner. Only over the mile though.

Also Lincoln Royal vetted http://www.hrnsw.com.au/hrnsw-media-release620.html

Senior Member Colt clumsy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Snudden
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Ease up Brenno Iwant to back ITMQ,the way you are going he will start with the biggest curse of all time hanging over his head!!! I am going to back the best from our stable atWagga all up ITMQ

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Brenno,
    Ive said all along, that the Perth edition was his year, and nothing has changed my mind mate, I know you are a huge fan, but I reckon the advantage he has on the smaller circuits will negated to some degree at Menangle and he's one on the wrong side of his prime.....I know it's not a real Interdominion...a dead set bloody farce actually...and thats the only thing that will play in his favour IMO,don't get me wrong I'm not bagging the horse, he is a dead set ripper of a pony of the quality I can only dream of having...I just don't think it's his year..time will tell.
    cheers,
    Dan

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    <B>
    Fire Safety
    </B>

I just don't think it's his year..time will tell.

Gotta eat my words there Brenno,
    he brained them.

Cheers,
    Dan

aussiebreno
    How hot was that? Sub 26.7 final 400m. WOW.

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    Really Really hot, what could he run for a furlong ???( sorry,200M) you would think set up for it the horse can get close to 12 seconds....which is pretty much unheard of as far as I know.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Awaba ran 12 on Riverstone one day having done nothing before ITMQ would run 11 something if only running the furlong he prob went under 12 in his workout on thursday.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Awaba ran 12 on Riverstone one day having done nothing before ITMQ would run 11 something if only running the furlong he prob went under 12 in his workout on thursday.
    Yeh Greg, I had a clock like that once!!!!!

Just joking Greg, I couln't help myself when I saw the opportunity.

Cheers,
    Dan

Junior Member Foal Histeland85 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Trent Long
    clearly do not know what to say..

+ Reply to Thread