Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Brewer Sulky

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Thanks Paul, I assume the museum is on the track? If not, address?
    Cheers, Jim
    It's on track at Lord's Raceway. I just got home from the 10 race card. We open it during race meetings.

We have 2 really good Royal Speed Sulkies, one used less that 12 times, was owned by The Conways at Hopetoun.
    We have a Regal
    A Hammill
    Gentleman Johns 1956 Sydney Interdominion Sulky
    The legendary Grand Voyages 1920s sulky, purchased when Grand Voyage was in New Zealand
    An all wood sulky from the 1910s...we think won the 1923 Boort Cup.

We are chasing a Brewer, which we are sure we have located in storage, and a Tasman which were made in Echuca.
    Silver Peak's Brewer sulky owned by Brian Gath is in a house in Bendigo...I believe in the lounge room !
    Come and see us !

Junior Member Weanling Jim will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    James Walsh
    Occupation
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    It's on track at Lord's Raceway. I just got home from the 10 race card. We open it during race meetings.

We have 2 really good Royal Speed Sulkies, one used less that 12 times, was owned by The Conways at Hopetoun.
    We have a Regal
    A Hammill
    Gentleman Johns 1956 Sydney Interdominion Sulky
    The legendary Grand Voyages 1920s sulky, purchased when Grand Voyage was in New Zealand
    An all wood sulky from the 1910s...we think won the 1923 Boort Cup.

We are chasing a Brewer, which we are sure we have located in storage, and a Tasman which were made in Echuca.
    Silver Peak's Brewer sulky owned by Brian Gath is in a house in Bendigo...I believe in the lounge room !
    Come and see us !
    Thanks. Is the Regal a wood or steel shaft? Do you have a Regal Ireland Special? Do you need images of sulkies? I would be happy to give you what I have in that department, including the Regals made in the USA.
    Best regards,
    Jim

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    This thread has been merged with contributions to the similar "Sulkies and Harness New and Old" situated on the General industry chat board.
    Please go there for further discussion reading and contributions..

This thread is now closed

Closed Thread