Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Lazarus to the USA

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    When they claim Laz to be the richest down under standardbred of all time they can't have heard of a horse named BLACK'S A FAKE...!!!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    At worst Im Themightyquinn ahead on earnings as well still, perhaps they meant to say richest entire, but then let's not let doing your homework get ahead of starting the marketing.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Also not 100% USA blood if you look closely at Christian Cullen’s dam, I nearly fell into that trap but Kev was onto it but that wouldn’t worry me at all
    Last edited by Richard prior; 05-12-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Americans may be wondering who Christian Cullen is when they are looking at Lazarus pedigree, I would love to see the look on their faces when and if they watched some replays of the mighty CC, It would be priceless

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    100% all American Salesmanship....don't let the truth get in the way of good bit of bullshit, the bloody horses' dam line is 100% Kiwi until you get to his 10th dam, a 1916 foal imported from guess where?

Bloody septics

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Just reading that article, they hope to lower the world record for a mile with a horse that does not hold the Australian or NZ record for a mile.
    I honestly hope he does well over there but he would have to win most of the races he goes in or break the world record to give him any chance of a decent stud career in the US . They are aiming at 4 top races and I can't see him winning any of them.
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Another article on Lazarus from the U.S.

https://harnessracingupdate.com/2018...ns-in-the-u-s/

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Very interesting article penned by this guy, I’m not sure if he has fully done his research either so go for your life guys, One thing I do know, No way in the world would I ever mention Auckland Reactor and Lazarus in the same breath.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 05-13-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Member Gelding Grinder will become famous soon enough Grinder's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dave Solosy
    Occupation
    Grumpy man
    Does anyone know if Lazarus has flown out yet? I thought he was due to go on 24 May.
    Last edited by Grinder; 05-26-2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Typo

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Fair to say he's gone, then. More the Bettor was on the same flight.

+ Reply to Thread