Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewards News

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maybe I am reading it wrong, I took 'the old family house' to mean a house no longer occupied but if it is and the occupants are using Oxazepam - who knows what is possible
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    https://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/s...larity/?cs=149

So how did Oxazepam come to be in the Septic?
    Oxazepam is a short-to-intermediate-acting benzodiazepine. Oxazepam is used for the treatment of anxiety and insomnia and in the control of symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. It is a metabolite of diazepam, prazepam, and temazepam, and has moderate amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative, and skeletal ...

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Sounds like something from Ripleys believe it or not, It’s going to be interesting to see how the NSW stewards deal with this one
    Last edited by Richard prior; 04-14-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    Thank heavens the investigator took soil and vegetation samples. My favourite horse of all time was trained by the Harper's old Welcome Advice way back in thr 70's I for one await the outcome with worm on tongue

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you read this old link, you might conclude that Bruce is not as squeaky clean as he paints

http://www.harnesslink.com/News/BERN...UALIFIED-54131
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    If you read this old link, you might conclude that Bruce is not as squeaky clean as he paints

to be fair to Bruce, I think you probably need to put some perspective on this......you are on the way to the races to drive a horse with the owner/ trainer and he pulls over and says " gimme a hand with this horse will you?"....I'm not too sure how I would react to be honest.

cheers,

Dan

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired

You really have to be a lot more succinct than that. With all that paraphernalia you would have to be stupid to think you were not likely to be caught in the act. Many years ago I was travelling to a country trot meeting and pulled up on the side of the road shortly a car with 2 stewards in it pulled up and asked if anything was wrong. Told them I was just checking the horse's rug to see if it was still in place the horse won the race at 50/1.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    to be fair to Bruce, I think you probably need to put some perspective on this......you are on the way to the races to drive a horse with the owner/ trainer and he pulls over and says " gimme a hand with this horse will you?"....I'm not too sure how I would react to be honest.

cheers,

Dan
    But that of course is the best picture you can paint Dan, so let's not be too fair
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    You really have to be a lot more succinct than that. With all that paraphernalia you would have to be stupid to think you were not likely to be caught in the act. Many years ago I was travelling to a country trot meeting and pulled up on the side of the road shortly a car with 2 stewards in it pulled up and asked if anything was wrong. Told them I was just checking the horse's rug to see if it was still in place the horse won the race at 50/1.
    Succinct - are you being sarcastic Rod and think I am being too succinct?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Nice Rod, I hope someone had a few Bob on it for you, I remember getting a tip off one of the guys here about his horse and completely forgot about it and the horse won at massive odds, I felt like slitting my wrists lol

Closed Thread