Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: For a reason

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando

Thumbs up For a reason

FOR A REASON i think proved himself the best 4yo in the land tonight it was just effortless what does everybody think Lanercost to me even though running 2nd was disappointing after reading previous threads about him.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Very much agree by tonights racing Winston.
    He certainly did seem to do it easier, and this being his first race back, another race to get fitter next week and then the Chariots, look out!
    His stablemate Motu Crusader was very impressive running past Lanercost too.

buster
    pleaseeeee he beat dingo's, give him bitobliss' run and see how he goes

wait until he beats the best 4 yr olds before calling him a champ

similing shard would wipe the floor with them

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    For A Reason went super first up, Lanercost had to use to much petrol at the start it will all come down to the draw when the final field is decided.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    pleaseeeee he beat dingo's, give him bitobliss' run and see how he goes

wait until he beats the best 4 yr olds before calling him a champ

similing shard would wipe the floor with them
    not sure youre right Buster. Smiling Shard is certainly the toughest of the 4yos, but as I hav said before i have no doubt For a reason is the fastest. Over a mile, Id be backing FAR most times

buster
    SS can overcome a bad draw

but seriously who in their right mind programmed the messenger and chariots of fire so close together

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    It's about time they put there heads together so when races do come up they can have the best of the best racing eachother.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    SS can overcome a bad draw

but seriously who in their right mind programmed the messenger and chariots of fire so close together
    Exactly. Fair enough with 2 and 3yo races clashing because there is so many of them...but 4yos. fair dinkum. There is the WA two early in the season and the ABC right at the end of the season. There is a good 6months for them to fit the Chariots and the Kiwi features in but they slot them right next to each other...along with the Vicbred and QBred clashing with them.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    I did tell everybody in an earlier post that Motu Crusader was a very good horse and now it is becoming realised. I can't understand how they could take David Hercules over when his last performance in the west was abysmal. Third in a five horse field some 22 metres behind Crombie who absolutely brained him. Some trainers don't seem to realise when their horses have had enough. On saying that I didn't expect him to figure in the first four.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mighty Atom

He is a good horse and he should be for the price they paid for him, it's going to be an exciting race the Chariots and i think they will run in the low 51's.

+ Reply to Thread