Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Putting this one out there as my...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Melton race 3 - Carribean Blaster is massive overs on fixed oddss. Night of stars is only danger. Back them both and get in the queue!

Gold Coast Race 6 - Im very biased, but i expect Sixpence to run very well, unless the locals decide to stitch us up like they did last week!
    i hope a few people listened!

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Absolutely not!!!! We do not want a thoroughbred forum. Promise we will never mention THEM again :-)

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Did you see that win by Smart VC at Gloucester Park tonight?

Wow, very impressive again. Now won 3 from 4. I have been known to go off early about coming stars , but I think this colt is something special. Don't know how strong that WA form is in that race, but would love to see him in the open spaces of Menangle sometime soon.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    Melton race 3 - Carribean Blaster is massive overs on fixed oddss. Night of stars is only danger. Back them both and get in the queue!

Gold Coast Race 6 - Im very biased, but i expect Sixpence to run very well, unless the locals decide to stitch us up like they did last week!
    I followed your tip on Our Sixpence and more so when i seen who was driving.

Real Name
    David Summers
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Warning: Have not done form and not much of a form analyst anyway
    Melton Rc2 Luv Tha Aces Lombo to beat Brulea Charlie and Jackson Grant
    Melton Rc4 Baltic Ice to beat Lets Slash and Burn and Tanabi Bromac
    Melton Rc5 One of the Justices; Ill take Thomas Pyke from Toulouse Lautrec and Onedin Hustler with Our Madagascar a good chance as well.
    Melton Rc8 Miss Warbucks but might start on odds on :s
    Melton Rc9 Forest Babe
    Huge run by Miss Warbucks. Usually bulletproof at the start but galloped away badly and 100 meters behind the leader after half a lap. Caught up , raced four wide for most of the last lap but coasted to the line for an easy win. The field was not that strong , but you need a big heart to win as she did.

+ Reply to Thread