Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Industry Indicators - Good, Bad & Ugly

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I noticed the customary abundance of 'NZ' missing too Dan - an encouraging sign for local breeders
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know some of them were getting on a bit but some well known names gone

http://www.harnesslink.com/New-Zeala...ent-to-America
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Below is a pic of what I see when I open

https://www.tab.com.au/

It really irks me that I have to use the arrow to even see the Harness Icon.
    And even then we come after MLB - what is that you might ask = Major League Baseball
    If we actually rank 9th so be it but otherwise our administrators should be jumping up and down
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Kevin, this has been annoying me too ! Surely racing, trots and dogs should be the first 3. It slows you down when trying to get a bet on.
    Another problem that I have informed them about is on the android phone app they do not display the handicaps for the standing start trotting races. So it appears that all horses are starting from the front when some are of 10, 20 or 30 meters . I have to switch to the HRV site to check the handicaps. They show up on the desktop site ok. I don't know about the iphone app as I don't use one. They haven't fixed it yet.
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hardly touch my phone but I have a suggestion that once solved a problem for me Rick. Have you tried turning your phone ie to landscape position, to see if more info is supplied that way
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Good spot Kev, the same thing was bothering me just last night. Harness racing listed between NBA and Two Flies Crawling Up A Wall.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I hardly touch my phone but I have a suggestion that once solved a problem for me Rick. Have you tried turning your phone ie to landscape position, to see if more info is supplied that way
    Just tried that and no different, they just don't care about harness racing.
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Below is a pic of what I see when I open

https://www.tab.com.au/

It really irks me that I have to use the arrow to even see the Harness Icon.
    And even then we come after MLB - what is that you might ask = Major League Baseball
    If we actually rank 9th so be it but otherwise our administrators should be jumping up and down
    I contacted Dayle Brown about this and was told he was going to get somebody onto it BUT no change

Today on the banner we see PROMOTIONS, TODAYS RACING (gallops), AFL, TODAYS GREYHOUNDS, EPL, ATP HAMBURG, NBA PLAYOFFS, MLB (then arrow to the also rans like us)

It is Monday afternoon and we are racing and surely taking more than some of these international sports right now

So we should be easy to find RIGHT NOW - we should be on the first banner

Even on phones with a short banner it should be easier

The following pic is an old one from the original post but you get what I am talking about - still no sign of Harness
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I reminder that you should only ever consider horse ownership for fun NOT money
    Tornado Valley despite winning 2 Great Southern Stars and an Interdominion has still not won $1m
    Our Princess Tiffany last night became only the 10th Australasian-bred mare to win $1m
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge

APG and APTS Melbourne Yearling Sales stats

From today's Breeders Bulletin

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?pl...rHNbgcwdLhGSrg

A 20% increase in price for the trotters and 85% clearance rate was a great way to start the day. The pacers achieved a similar average to last year with the sale achieving an amazing clearance rate of 95%.

+ Reply to Thread