Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody from HRV amongst us?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Anybody from HRV amongst us?

We know that HRNSW has its finger on the pulse as Racing Manager Adam Fairley often answers questions on the forum

I would like to think that Victoria is listening too.
    I am not sure who would be Vic's equivalent of Adam - maybe Chief Operating Officer Brant Dunshea
    There should be someone tuning in but if it is not designated to anyone (as the Chairman of Stewards suggested to me) it is going to be rather haphazard

In the hope that we are being monitored by HRV, here is one problem I have with HRV

Given that your 2011 Strategic Plan lists the following Values

Integrity: Ensure the integrity of our products and that our actions are transparent.
    Communication: Provide relevant and timely communication and service to all stakeholders.

How hard would it be to be to include all Adjourned Inquiries in 'Stewards Wrap' so that you are upholding these Values?

I have emailed HRV about this and eventually received a reply from Neal Conder but it seems to me that nothing changed. Under the present system one has to read every meeting's Stewards Report as you do not know which one an adjourned inquiry will be tacked onto
    - hardly transparent and relevant communication to stakeholders

If think Adam Fairley's monitoring of Harnesslink and occasional replies exemplifies open communication but if HRV would prefer individual email how about adopting NSW'S ask John which guarantee a 48hr response. Emailing info@hrv inspires little confidence
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Get stuck in Kev and let them know that the little people would really like to know what goes on with these adjourned enquiries. There's a particular enquiry going on up here that's been adjourned a couple of times already and the trainer is getting wins all over the place and it should have been dealt with long ago.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    LOL After emailing info@hrv and hearing nothing
    I emailed John Anderson and got an instant reply
    It was an automatic reply telling me he is on holidays until November 5 - so no doubt my email will be lost in the pile again
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Apologies to HRV for the above as while I was composing it I received an email from HRV!

"HRV does monitor the forums on Harnesslink as it does with many other forms of digital and social media.

HRV’s Communications Manager will continue to monitor the various forums and thank you for your interest."
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread