Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Courageous Annie

Junior Member Weanling Bucky will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Britt Graham

Courageous Annie

New Australasian 3 yr old record- 1.52.6

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    in the death seat if u dont mind!!!
    Wow.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Super effort, i remember watching her on a dvd when she was at the Ready To Run sale and as most people are aware they only run them up a half and she was the quickest on the day in 54.9 i think. And it's great to see that they are starting to recoup there $105,000 they paid for her. In the last month 2 fillies have run super time in Rainbow Dasher 1.53 flat and now Courageous Annie 1.52.6 and both are very lightly raced fillies.

nat
    All B/S aside this is what I like about Menangle's 1400m track is that the times they can produce even for great and ordinary horse's can only boost the record that of the stallion and broodmare's prodigy going around it. Most horse's seem to be able to get around under 2 minutes with ease over the mile whether they win or loose this can only boost their breeding stock status in NSW for the future

nat
    Imagine a Ready to Run at Menangle over 800m hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

buster
    ashburton is just as fast...

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Flying time's at Ashburton today.

buster
    i could be wrong but courage under fire has sired the 2 fillies record holders? of a mile (courage annie) and over a mile (arctic fire)?

nat
    Hi Buster just thinking of an Aussie version would be the only track to have it.

+ Reply to Thread