Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Denis Napthine now Premier

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach

Denis Napthine now Premier

Whats going on in Victoria? Is this Federal politics being mirrored by the state? The bigger question for me is, now that Denis Napthine has been elevated to Premier, who (or what) becomes the Minister for Racing and how effective will they be in further funding/promotion/initiative/planning. From my vantage point Denis has done some great work in regard to supporting HRV and has been a good friend to the game. What comes next.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    That was weird eh? The heading in one of the papers down there today was funny. Our Accidental Premier. Seriously though, geeze, Dr. D will want to prepare a bit better for his 2nd speech. He looked like a Deer in the headlights during his first one late last night...which was replayed soon afterwards on Paul Murray Live.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Retains position as minister for racing too. Can redirect some of those funds going to the arts for a roof on our stand?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Former Tassie Premier Paul Lennon was also the Racing Minister down there if I recall correctly. He was a Harness Racing man too which was good.

+ Reply to Thread