Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Courage Under Fire Mare : 1st Trial

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    All the very best LOC. What you're doing is what makes harness racing what it is - the fun, the excitement, the unkown. There can be nothing better than breeding a horse and watching it progress through the stages of its career. GO GIRL.

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    All the very best LOC. What you're doing is what makes harness racing what it is - the fun, the excitement, the unkown. There can be nothing better than breeding a horse and watching it progress through the stages of its career. GO GIRL.
    Hello Don Corleone,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I agree with everything you said, it's what keeps this wonderful sport of harness racing alive.

Regards,

LOC

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Hi LOC
    Saw you ran 3rd. We happy? Experience tells me they improve in leaps and bounds after first trial.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Just into this thread and "getting excited" about this filly,have never seen her but will keep an eye out as her dad was a ripper. Good luck.

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Hi LOC
    Saw you ran 3rd. We happy? Experience tells me they improve in leaps and bounds after first trial.
    I agree - after their first pipe opener, they seem to be different horses!

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Kisses.JPG

Hello Hello,

I watched Kisses trial and whilst I would have liked a win I was happy with the effort. One of the other drivers was yelling at his horse at the mobile gate and Kisses must have thought it was for her as she fired up and started to over race. She then settled okay but shifted out a little in the home straight and bumped the horse next to her which shifted in.

Darren was happy with the effort and said that without the problems she would have won the trial. She is due to trial again on Wednesday at Redcliffe again so fingers crossed.

As you can see by the picture she is not a typical Courage looking filly.

Regards,

LOC

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Good onya sue
    what are the qualifying times in qld
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Good onya sue
    what are the qualifying times in qld
    Hello Greg,

To be honest I am not sure of the qualifying times. All I know is that "Kisses" made them in both trials.

She has her first race start on Saturday 8th at Redcliffe at 3.40 p.m.. A non TAB meeting so probably no radio or race coverage or replays.

Regards,

Sue

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    No problem's Sue good luck with her
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Sue, how did she go today?

+ Reply to Thread