Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brittany have put American Ideal's US service fee up

triplev123

Brittany have put American Ideal's US service fee up

...to $7,500 from $6,000.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    HANOVER SHOE FARMS has reduced some stallion service fee's for the 2012 season.

Cam's Card Shark was $7.5k now $5k

Dragon Again was $7.5k now $6k

Western Ideal was $15k now $10k

When Western Ideal was $20k in the U.S he was $18,700 out here and then they lowered his fee to $15k and was lowered out here to $13,750 i wonder now that they have dropped his fee once again to $10k will his fee drop in the southern hemisphere. As i sent one to him at $18,700 i would be more than happy to go back there again if there is another drop in service fee. With discount's available to RNR Hanover, RNR Heaven, Art Major, Bettor's Delight, SBSW and M3 there are some classy stallion's from the $8k to $11,250 bracket.

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    ...to $7,500 from $6,000.
    Interesting..........don't know about North America but the way things are at the moment (and this is only my opinion) i don't think any stallion in Aus should have a price rise and i am a huge fan of AI.You only have to look at the difference in sales prices between us and North America, plus as we have open books some of these stallion i.e Bettors Delight, Art Major are earning quite alot more here in Aust/NZ than over there.

Happy to be corrected if i'm wrong!

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Max View Post
    Interesting..........don't know about North America but the way things are at the moment (and this is only my opinion) i don't think any stallion in Aus should have a price rise and i am a huge fan of AI.You only have to look at the difference in sales prices between us and North America, plus as we have open books some of these stallion i.e Bettors Delight, Art Major are earning quite alot more here in Aust/NZ than over there.

Happy to be corrected if i'm wrong!
    [VVV] G'day Rosario,

I agree re: there being no room for increases for any sire down here & I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to try it.
    At the top end they're all really up there at the top end.
    Re: AI, Brittany foreshadowed his US fee increase on their website about a month or so back post the Lexington Sales but it will not change down here.
    We've got 3 AI's on the deck now, well it's 2 & 1/2 actually, and they're all classy things.
    Notably 2 of them are the best types their respective dams have left....something that's very significant to me.
    The 3rd's the mare's 1st foal for us so I've got nothing to compare it with but it's a really nice type too. Nathan actually thinks that it's the best of the 3.
    They're very upbeat, very active & athletic foals, the buggers never stand still. One of ours basically 'lunges' himself at least 3 or 4 times a day. I'm also particularly taken with their overall correctness and the slope they have to their shoulders. I think they'll have a lot of reach in their strides. I reckon that comes from his Matts Scooter sired dam.
    On that score I expect that Shadow Play's foals will be much the same. I think both of those stallions are apt to leave leave offspring with the sort of conformation that will enable them to go fast.
    Last edited by triplev123; 11-19-2011 at 02:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread