Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emma Stewart 2yr old winners this season ?

Junior Member Weanling FINEST will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    AMANDA MEAD
    Horses
    CHASE AUCKLAND

Emma Stewart 2yr old winners this season ?

Can the stats on how many 2yr old winners
    in Total and Individual winners Emma Stewart
    has trained in 2016/17 season be found anywhere ?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I cannot think of where you would find this Amanda.

NZ are light years ahead of us.
    If you click on a trainer's name in their fields or results (or enter one in Trainer Enquiry)
    It will give you a summary of their entire career year by year and if you click on a year it will give you the Results of every race they won that year

It might not be exactly what you want Amanda but can you imagine if we had that service - it would not take too much to skim through her winners to see how many 2yo's (plus a lot more)

Edit: I just had a closer look at the NZ site and not only can you bring up all the trainer's wins you can also bring up all their placings. This abundance of info at just a click or two is also available for drivers
    It is embarrassing to compare it to Aus - I clicked on the names of some of the older trainers and drivers who were going around at Nelson today and I have full records of every placegetter they ever trained or drove, some times more than 40yrs worth The best Aus can offer is full premiership tables (not sortable) if you know where to look and they were only made available to us a couple of years ago after some nagging
    Last edited by Messenger; 06-12-2017 at 02:15 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You can add another one Amanda after Tam Major wins very impressively at Hamilton
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread