Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not good enough Maryborough, HRV, Creative Technologies, .... FIXED 4/9/2023 or NOT

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Not good enough Maryborough, HRV, Creative Technologies, .... FIXED 4/9/2023 or NOT

It is more than 24hrs since the last was run at Maryborough yesterday and still no replays up

Yeah, yeah, yeah I understand that Mary has an internet problem but this is simply not good enough - get this umpteen year old problem fixed

Sure you can see them on Sky/TAB but they are not great quality on their sites
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    9am Wednesday and Monday's day meeting still not showing replays. There is definitely a chink in their structure - nobody overseeing that jobs are being done

(They were up on Harnessweb yesterday for those who have access)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Kodak are still developing the Super 8 reels from Maryborough.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Spot on Trev - Photo finishes up because they are using a Polaroid

Strange thing is - if you click on any of the runners on the results page you will find the play > icon at the end of Monday's performance and you can access the replay that way. I wonder whether that was the case yesterday? I will try that next Mary meet, that way we may only be waiting 1 day for the replays
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations Maryborough replays have been going up in an orderly fashion today for the first time in years - they must have fixed their internet problem (new CEO and team well done)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maryborough's biggest day today and I have had to amend the title of this thread again as No Replays up - so the fix seems to have been temporary
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Midday the next day and still not up.
    Is this 2023 or 1983?
    I am not satisfied with the 'internet problem' story - it should have been fixed by now
    I would have thought that you could demand a solution from the government
    Why I say this, is that I know for a fact that everybody in Australia is entitled to free to air TV. Surely the internet would be considered more essential
    I know about the TV legislation as my house is in a blackspot so I was able to qualify for (free) VASTv due to the legislation
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yes that one meeting on the 4th of September was a miracle and once only
    Yet again a meeting yesterday (Humbletonian) and 28 hours after the last was run and won
    STILL NO REPLAYS UP
    If we were big business this would have been fixed years ago and replays would be up 15min after a race
    (The fact that they are still not up this much after the event is just slackness)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is a pity we won't see any Mary replays until who knows when as my roving reporter has tipped me off that the last race is a MUST SEE
    Just another way to lose your money!
    If you cannot wait until tomorrow there is always the TAB replay

This will be the link you need (tomorrow)

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...24#MHC22012403
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well on this occasion HRV have done something about the Mary problem - you can see the finish of the last on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/harnessracingvictoria
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread