Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazing debut by 2YO filly

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers

Amazing debut by 2YO filly

In case you might have missed it, have a look at the extraordinary performance on debut of 2YO Mindarie Priddy in Heat 2 of the APG at Melton on Friday night.

http://media.harness.org.au/vic/MXM12041311.mp4

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    In case you might have missed it, have a look at the extraordinary performance on debut of 2YO Mindarie Priddy in Heat 2 of the APG at Melton on Friday night.

http://media.harness.org.au/vic/MXM12041311.mp4
    Yeah that was huge. Was watching live the other night and at the bell I thought what's this clown doing, Chris Alford on the leader must have been gettin upset, but as Dan Mileicki said, there's a man who knows his horse!
    It was Safari vs Blacks a Fake Ballarat Cup style, I will dominate you and I will crush you...and he did.
    Look forward to seeing this filly again soon, based on that she has a big future.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Yeah that was huge. Was watching live the other night and at the bell I thought what's this clown doing, Chris Alford on the leader must have been gettin upset, but as Dan Mileicki said, there's a man who knows his horse!
    It was Safari vs Blacks a Fake Ballarat Cup style, I will dominate you and I will crush you...and he did.
    Look forward to seeing this filly again soon, based on that she has a big future.
    You right there Ash, they certainly know their horses! Amazing performance. Sit outside leader all way and run and walk away in 1.55. They also ran 2nd in other apg heat same night. 1/2 sister to Villagem who they also trained to win many..Chariots of Fire being one. Too good them!!

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    ....and, btw, she's yet another very smart one that's bred 3x3 to Cam Fella.
    Paul Ellis' Nostradamus Award winning suggestion, the gift that keeps on giving...eh Dot?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    ....and, btw, she's yet another very smart one that's bred 3x3 to Cam Fella.
    Paul Ellis' Nostradamus Award winning suggestion, the gift that keeps on giving...eh Dot?
    Artistic Fellas 2 'grand mothers' are 1/2 sisters. That 'unusual'?

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Yeh, it is kind of...but something very similar applies to American Ideal too.

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    Yeh, it is kind of...but something very similar applies to American Ideal too.
    Ambiguity & Angel Hair 1/2 sisters? So nothing 'wrong' with breeding that way? I know theres size, etc to consider but otherwise having half sisters 'close' in pedigree nothing to steer clear of? Artistic Fellas pedigree says ok but is he like 1 out of 1000 that was ok?

Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Thumbs up

No, not at all Paul. I want to have a crack at it with Irish Town's family.
    When a really good colt comes along I'd like to try breeding it back to another branch of her female line, hopefully getting a filly. I think that it could produce something really special.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    She's done it again!
    Started outside back row, pushed forward to death seat, galloped shortly lost maybe only 2 lengths, back in the death, forges to lead at top of straight, wins, 1:55.3 MR again.
    And the Miles camp wins the other heat with Manellira who had the sit but galloped at the 500, lost about 4lengths then got up to win quite easily considering! Great nite for them, well done, a big future with those 2 girls!

aussiebreno
    I thought Forever Golds run was top notch but Mindarie Pridy takes run of the night. She is special.

+ Reply to Thread