Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Harness racing shame

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    Sorry guys I had no intention of buying into this but enough is enough.

VVV and myself have had a number of very decent debates on this forum about rules, the interpretation thereof and other issues including stewards decisions the efforts of HRNSW and its predecessor the GHRRA, I have won some, he has won some, many have been a simple we will agree to disagree.

I have never been offended by any youtube link or a photo or whatever.

I would like to offer a simple solution to those forum uses who dislike the youtube links "DO NOT USE THEM" you see it is entirely optional, if you do not click on them nothing happens they are just a few typed letters and they on there own cannot offend anyone.

As Sam Kekovich once said "you know it makes sense" and for those youtube lovers,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQLP_uuPx4
    Never a truer statement. They have been entertaining. Can this thread be steered towards the COT rule?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Ron your incredibly boring. Everyone on here is open to opinions and listening to ideas. If clashing opinions becomes a debate and humour is a tact that is used don't cry if your not up to it. I enjoy reading intelligent debate offering valid opposing sides of the argument but Ron your offering nothing but dribble. I was always given the advice never argue with imbeciles as observers can't tell the difference. Since your introduction here Ron I continue to repeat this advice to myself but nonetheless I couldn't help myself. There has been many healthy debates here before your introduction and there will be many more after you get sick of it also.
    That is a digusting Judgemental post (which I am now being too) I am confused as to what brought it on. What sort of clicky board have I joined ????

ps Have never opened a youtube link - what intelligent info am I missing out on LOL
    Last edited by Messenger; 01-08-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: ps
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrain View Post
    Never a truer statement. They have been entertaining. Can this thread be steered towards the COT rule?

[VVV] Strange you should mention that Grant. Some indirect feedback came my way today which indicates that we might finally be getting some traction with regard to the COT rule. Either there's someone who's listening in on here...or otherwise it's just a happy coincidence. Either way, I was pleased to hear it.

+ Reply to Thread