Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Courageous to be scratched from ID??????

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh

Courageous to be scratched from ID??????

Another below par run from Courageous Annie tonight, having said that the MR was quite fast and she did sustain some pressure...
    I do think even this level of horse is above her at this point so a trip over the Nullabor for an ID will be so so much more serious than tonight.
    Lanercost not going who was the main reason the trainer would travel that far so my prediction at this point, she may be scratched shortly...

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    And i jumped on her at $9 fixed

Member Yearling M.John will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Can't cop any pressure any further than a mile anyway wouldn't of been any hope. Should of went for the ladyship mile. Loves menangle and loves the mile would of been hard to beat. No inter horse. Not even an open company horse over anything further than a mile.

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Another below par run from Courageous Annie tonight, having said that the MR was quite fast and she did sustain some pressure...
    I do think even this level of horse is above her at this point so a trip over the Nullabor for an ID will be so so much more serious than tonight.
    Lanercost not going who was the main reason the trainer would travel that far so my prediction at this point, she may be scratched shortly...
    She will be scratched if she hasn't been already. She is having some issues unfortunately , we thought she was right for last night but unfortunately she wasnt. We will try and sort it out over the next few weeks and if we cant she will be retired. When the noms come out for the inter Annie was flying in trackwork but had not yet started her campaign and given the race being over in perth was likely to fall away we thought she might have measured up. We will look around for something over a mile if we can get her over her issues.

+ Reply to Thread