Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meth. positive at Newcastle- nice

triplev123

Meth. positive at Newcastle- nice

Heard earlier today there's a Methamphetamine positive coming from Newcastle from back in the middle of September. The horse won too.
    It just keeps getting better & better.

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    You're joking triple - tell me you are?

triplev123
    Nah, it's true. I reckon we'll hear about it soon enough. It's a shocker eh? Wait until the freaking newspapers get hold of this one. Given recent events, as if Joe Public needs any more reason to think that anyone involved in Harness Racing is a fair chance to be a shitbag. I LOVE Harness Racing, always have, always will...but geeze it's getting pretty bloody tough to defend right now.

Member Gelding The Rainmaker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Eric Strong
    Let me guess the explanation for this one, the stablehand was out all night the night before at Fannys nightclub where he/she came into contact with methamphetamine and the horse must have been contaminated with it when he/she was placing the bridle on the horse at the races the next night?

That excuse worked alright for Gai Waterhouse afew years ago when one of her horses tested positive to cocaine, she only copped a fine.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Here is a short press release about this http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=93693

Junior Member Weanling Paleface will become famous soon enough Paleface's Avatar
    Real Name
    jon Bon
    i really dont know whats worse, drivers laying horses they are driving or drug cheats. but you know what, Fuck it, im out. sick of it all. Time for a new passion. Adios!
    Last edited by Paleface; 11-04-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: punctuation

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    @ Paleface - Now you will be able to spend a bit more time studying grammar and punctuation. Six mistakes in one paragraph! I'd say it's just about time for a remedial English class.
    Last edited by David Summers; 11-05-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    Should be disqualified for life

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Wont stop the mugs still investing on Harness racing no matter how many get caught, the industry needs a complete investigation as its clear those running the place cant control it.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    Get rid of them one by one.......

+ Reply to Thread