+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Booming 2 yr olds

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro

Booming 2 yr olds

Has anyone got a watchlist out on the up and coming 2 yr olds of this season ????

triplev123
    I saw a very good one at Riverstone the other day, by Parson's Den. He can really scoot.

Member Filly tyson will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Tyson Jones
    Horses
    Scrap Art, Shezarascal, Franco Torro
    What was its name ?

Flashing Red
    You are out Riverstone way Triplev? Western Sydney use to be my old haunt!! Cut my teeth at Fairfield

triplev123
    Nah, not quite. Riverstone's about 15 mins drive away from here.
    Our mares & foals are all out on the river flats at Ebenezer so we go back and forth all the time along Windsor Rd. It runs past the end of Garfield Rd which in turn leads straight down to the Riverstone track. Heading over to Fairfield tomorrow actually. One we bred is going to qualify apparently so we thought we'd go and have a look.
    I don't like Fairfield much, matter of fact I hate it. It's always very hot and humid at this time of the year, never even so much as a hint of a breeze....like a ship becalmed at the euqator in some perverted land locked and live version Samuel Taylor Coleridge's Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. I'm sure the track is below sea level & built in the crater of an extinct Volcano.
    Last edited by triplev123; 01-11-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: poor spelling

Flashing Red
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    Nah, not quite. Riverstone's about 15 mins drive away from here.
    Our mares & foals are all out on the river flats at Ebenezer so we go back and forth all the time along Windsor Rd. It runs past the end of Garfield Rd which in turn leads straight down to the Riverstone track. Heading over to Fairfield tomorrow actually. One we bred is going to qualify apparently so we thought we'd go and have a look.
    I don't like Fairfield much, matter of fact I hate it. It's always very hot and humid at this time of the year, never even so much as a hint of a breeze....like a ship becalmed at the euqator in some perverted land locked and live version Samuel Taylor Coleridge's Rime Of The Ancient Mariner. I'm sure the track is below sea level & built in the crater of an extinct Volcano.
    Com'on now isn't that all of Western Sydney? lol. Lived there from 2002-2005 couldn't wait to get back to Qld! lol! But do have a lot of fond memories. Learnt how to jog, drive fastwork etc at Fairfield with a really good family, the Watts, you probably know them??. It is always great to go back and catch up with everyone, but I'm always glad to come back home!

+ Reply to Thread