Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Melpark Major

nat
    It was good to see him get home and run well the elite level has been a bit thin the last few years although Smoken Up puts in a amazing run nearly every time a bit of competition wouldn't go astray now and then. I think MM driven quiet and unleashed from 600m out is best suited for mine would luv to see him get back to form and have a trip to Menangle and unleashed down that straight.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    I'm pretty sure Danger Mouse has just choked on his bowl of anti-depressants!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Big call Brenno,
    I also hope he returns to his Vic Cup type form and gives some opposition to Smoken Up, would be great to see some more competitive racing thru summer.
    However, his awesome Kilmore win 3 wide that day was against a different Smoken Up that we see today.
    So, not only will MM have to get that form back, he will need to raise to another level again, to come UP to Smoken Ups current standard which is way higher than Kilmore.
    Let's hope he can...

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild View Post
    I'm pretty sure Danger Mouse has just choked on his bowl of anti-depressants!
    LOLOL ! Wonder if anybody else here will get the reference.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Tried to work it out , but don't get what the cryptic comment means.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    This is the only Danger Mouse that I am familiar with :-)

Member Gelding Village Kid will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Craig Kavanagh
    Occupation
    Finance
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Big call Brenno,
    I also hope he returns to his Vic Cup type form and gives some opposition to Smoken Up, would be great to see some more competitive racing thru summer.
    However, his awesome Kilmore win 3 wide that day was against a different Smoken Up that we see today.
    So, not only will MM have to get that form back, he will need to raise to another level again, to come UP to Smoken Ups current standard which is way higher than Kilmore.
    Let's hope he can...

Agree that Smoken Up is clearly a superior horse to what he was that campaign, and superior to anything else in the land right now, but geez Melpark Major around Vic Cup/Miracle Mile time was something else...for mine was clearly the best horse in the land, and I believe he would have won the Gold Coast ID without a shadow of a doubt.

The Melpark Major of say Oct-Dec 2008, would be a match for even the Trigger of today, in my humble opinion.

But 2008 is a long time ago...

aussiebreno
    Punters don't seem to rate him like the forum does. $3.30 the place. Thankyou. That will be nice to put onto a Geelong/Storm double tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread