Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: First the Stands, next the Mobiles! Bring it on fellas.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    [VVV] Nah, not me mate. I've made the odd irate call to 2GB & Ray Hadley and I was once fortunate enough to have been a studio guest with Macca on the ABC on Sunday mornings but no, I haven't made my way to 2UE. Btw, Macca is a really great bloke. One of the best experiences of my life. He genuinely loves this country and its people.
    Just caught the sign off of a phone call and G hughes said the caller was Triple V.

Senior Member 2YO Starship Captain will become famous soon enough Starship Captain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason Cash
    I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Occupation
    Starship Captain
    "I was once fortunate enough to have been a studio guest with Macca on the ABC on Sunday mornings but no, I haven't made my way to 2UE. Btw, Macca is a really great bloke. One of the best experiences of my life." arghhhhh

I suffered many years of having to listen to those fucking magpies.

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    What was wrong with the "OFF" button?

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Starship Captain View Post
    "I was once fortunate enough to have been a studio guest with Macca on the ABC on Sunday mornings but no, I haven't made my way to 2UE. Btw, Macca is a really great bloke. One of the best experiences of my life." arghhhhh

I suffered many years of having to listen to those fucking magpies.
    [VVV] For mine it's one of life's great mysteries why either Cable or the Free to Air TV hasn't picked Macca up to do his own series/show. It would be an instant success. Maybe they have made overtures and he's knocked them back. Great bloke.

+ Reply to Thread