Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Genetic Chocolate Wheel strikes again!

triplev123

The Genetic Chocolate Wheel strikes again!

G'day all,

Just saw a 2yo filly by Yankee Sensation from a Mystical Shark mare that absolutely bolted in at Northam, WA. rating 1:57 & a piece for the 1780m trip, A.C Lewis aboard. Don't have the sectionals but I reckon it must have ripped home.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Smashed them and to be honest the 2 stallions you mentioned i would not even look at. So it just goes to show it must be a lucky dip.

triplev123
    The best I can find for her on paper is that her 2nd dam is a full sister to Kliklite.
    She is what she is however. Very impressive I thought.

nat
    If you look at it on face value no records or prizemoney just look at the sires names excuss Yankee and Mystical these have been doing ok down here for a while a bit of Holme Hanover and Direct Scooter blood we have been seeing it for years.

triplev123
    Interesting how it all comes together like that huh?
    Another kind of interesting one is another WA horse, David Hercules. For almost the last 40 years since Terry Peck got his first foal from Mehitable in Tassie back in 1969, each generation of that damline has left a really good one. Mehitable left Stormy Port then old Stormy Port left Albuquerque. Stormy Port's daughter Hold Tight then left Fake Embrace & then Hold Tight's daughter Like A Dame left David Hercules. His 3yo c & g Vicbred Super Series Final win at Kilmore back in the middle of last year was a cracker.

nat
    You know its like that I looked back one day at all me good horse race and brood mares oneday and they all had Smooth Fella in them.

triplev123
    Noticed she went on and won the 20k 2yo Fillies Western Crown Classic over the weekend at GP, pacing 1-58.2 & home untouched by a slashing 17m. She's now 2 for 2. If you get a chance, watch the replay of Race 2 at http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...wa#GPM25031105 I reckon that's a serious racehorse.

+ Reply to Thread