Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harnesslink News - You can do better than that

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Harnesslink News - You can do better than that

Sadly Major Post was sent to the pet food factory by mistake
    But do not open this link if you are likely to be offended by a drawing of a horse's head in a hamburger - not only is it offensive, it has nothing to do with a pet food factory

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ory-by-mistake
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling Longroad will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    James O'Brien
    Occupation
    Landscaper
    Kevin, I appreciate you like to often contribute to these forums but how about some taste.
    If admin won't pull your link then, if you are genuine in your passion of harness racing I think you should.

I totally respect your opinion or view on this subject but you have crossed the line on this link. Very unnecessary and immature in my humble opinion.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Longroad View Post
    Kevin, I appreciate you like to often contribute to these forums but how about some taste.
    If admin won't pull your link then, if you are genuine in your passion of harness racing I think you should.

I totally respect your opinion or view on this subject but you have crossed the line on this link. Very unnecessary and immature in my humble opinion.
    You will have to explain it for me James
    Are you saying that providing the link to this site's home page is the wrong thing to do? (Our forum is nothing compared to the views that Harnesslink news would get)
    Immature? To ask that they not put a silly cartoon type drawing with a serious and upsetting story?
    Or are you asking me to keep it hush hush by removing the thread so as not to embarrass the industry?
    Please reply as I really do not know what you are on about
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    It's more than upsetting.. Deranged comes to mind.. Poor MP :,(

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    The problem isn't the person who calls the author out, the problem is the author. The photo should not be there. Immature and unprofessional in my view and I'd hope Harnesslink removes the offending image.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    James, I am hoping that Harnesslink will fix up their story AND remove this thread quickly.
    Maybe I should have thought to email administration, I am sorry I did not think of that but I don't think I can remove my post now that there have been replies - I am pretty sure it will all be gone soon as another punter was on the ball and did so, and so I think they will have fixed everything up in the morning

ps I contribute regularly to this forum SIMPLY to keep it alive
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly DRUIDRACING will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    STEVEN PILE
    Occupation
    mr fix it
    Horses
    nearly none and you can guess why
    I believe harness link is the problem not the person putting the link on here. Btw im sure pet food does not end up in hamburgers.

Keep posting you have a lot to contribute thanks

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You can probably remove this thread now Teecee
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread