Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meltons diner

buster
    i would like to ask where in nsw can you get a meal other then crap fast food thats not even cheap? only penrith and menangle you can get a sandwich if your a trainer or driver

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    Hi TripleV123,
    Yes you are correct and even a the NSW state of origin rugby team can win some times
    Ah yes, it is but a distant memory these days Justdoit. The 'Footy' lost me long ago.
    I can hand on heart state that I have not watched a game of League or Union in about 15 years. I have however watched & thoroughly enjoyed he NFL, Premier League & A League Soccer, Showjumping & Ice Hockey.
    Particularly enjoy the International Show Jumping from various venues in Europe, there's one in Paris that is just incredible...great big old school glass roof over the arena... & I also really like watching the Showjumping and associated competitions from Spruce Meadows in the USA.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Read that they are holding a contest to name the new cafe/bar they are making. How does "Oh shit we screwed up the diner we better build a cafe" sound?
    How about 'Six Deep & Screaming' in reference to the extreme difficulties experienced by patrons when attempting to secure refreshing beverages from the bar?

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    How can the tree be shaken so John Anderson and co read this, see this, even ACKNOWLEDGE this and heaven forbid, do something about this?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????
    One idea.
    Friday night, get naked , take a run around the Melton track, write your food is crap on your back, tip off the news channels and papers.
    Good Luck with it.

+ Reply to Thread