Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Individual Sire Breeding/Fertility statistics eg Im Stately

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Individual Sire Breeding/Fertility statistics eg Im Stately

The Maori Legend at Stawell yesterday offered a free service to Im Stately for the winning connections
    Being a first season sire last year, I knew I would not find any foal statistics (Progeny tab) on HRA yet but I was interested in knowing how many mares he may have served last year
    Does anyone know if we have access to this information for our sires

HRNZ has a fertility tab so that even for a first season sire eg Sunshine Beach, I can see how many mares he served last year

http://harness.hrnz.co.nz/gas/ws/r/i...FertilityStats
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Hi Kevin

You can get that information through the HRA On-Line quarterly PDF Reports link which you find at the bottom of each sires progeny summary. You need to be registered which is for free, but the data is all there. I quickly checked for Im Stately, and while the 2015/16 report is not as yet finalised, it would appear he had no mares sent to him as he is not on the list of stallions.

Regards

Mark

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Mark, I followed those instructions now but I think he may not be there because I don't think they are designed to provide service numbers until after foals begin to be registered - thus this source will not provide you with the number of services by a first season sire until after he is in his second season as they are basically a year behind
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Gtrain has a spectacular aura about Gtrain's Avatar
    Real Name
    Grant Train
    If you log into Harnessweb and search the horse you will find the information you desire. Not always completely up to date, but as close as you'll get. It will give you all mares served by I'm Stately.
    Quick summary is he served 33 mares for 29 positives.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Thanks Mark, I followed those instructions now but I think he may not be there because I don't think they are designed to provide service numbers until after foals begin to be registered - thus this source will not provide you with the number of services by a first season sire until after he is in his second season as they are basically a year behind
    Hmmm, you are right! I should have read more carefully :-)

Grant is spot on with his response

Regards

Mark

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Grant, I never thought of using Harnessweb
    (The NZ site has us beat on this one - even have graphics!)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I take that back!!
    Noticed the Details button and see that Harnessweb lists what mares were served and all the details WOW
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread