Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary Kid

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters

Legendary Kid

Is there any wonder harness racing is a dying sort. Have a look at this horses two last runs. Mmmmm

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Jack meant to tell you he is talking about race 6 at Bulli/Menangle today. They're an average lot in a R1-2, what was supposed to beat him Jack? I am guessing you were not on 'Champagne Jack'
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    track size, track surface and lenght of the straight probably played a big part in the reversal of form in the two runs

Senior Member 2YO Pena will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Peters
    I don't disagree that he could win that race at Menangle yesterday and obviously the smart punters thought so as he went from a 7th at Tamworth and started $1.80 at Menangle. More so I think that the COT rule is a joke. At Tamworth the horse was driven in accordance with its normal manner. However was the horse driven in a manner to give it its best chance. The best horse in the race they ran a 63 first half and the horse was never put into the race. Prior to COT the connections would have been pulled in for not giving the odds on favourite every chance. The COT rule is being used to flaunt other more important rules of racing. I think its fair to say Kevin the line up at Menangle was certainly no weaker than the Tamworth opposition.

+ Reply to Thread