Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations and celebrations

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    A barnstorming win to Wayne again on Cassiopeia with a drive that Gavin Lang would have been proud of

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...20#SPC12052003
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly hugdon will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jim Nelson
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    have bought into a Lincoln Royal filly
    Big Kev's stallion P Forty Seven sired another winner (Regal Aura) at GP today sat in the death for the last 2 laps and returned 31 he also sired a 2nd place in PHI PHI Island who paid $126 for the place

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    He is certainly going well Jim. The $126 is what it would have paid if it had won (and it was only beaten a HFHD)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    Hi Gentlemen, it certainly puts a spring in your step when you breed/own or race a winner!!..I sold Regal Aura at last years yearling sales and the guy bought him only because his earlier buy failed a vet check. Of course nobody wanted him in the ring cause P Forty Seven's are no good!!..but this guy has shown ability in his few starts and it was great to see him win!!..I was screaming the roof off my house trying to get the other boy over the line..but he has this hitchy gate thing and if he could have stopped hopping and skipping he would have most probably won.. I backed Regal Aura who payed around $26 for the win from memory..small amount for the win and 20 places @$4.20 ...only a couple of wins on pp and 10 places!!..it's so exciting when they do well!!..

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Final Peace notches up another win for Rick in a slick 1.55.4

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...20#BAC30072009
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Thanks Kevin, she was back to her best last night after a slightly disappointing first up 3rd.
    David is trying to have her fit for the Vicbred and Breeders, not an easy job as we are not sure when they will be ! There have been no 3yo races for her class so she has to race against open age horses.

I finally has a nice horse but due to the virus situation there are no big money races around !
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hope you have been backing Forever And A Day too Rick - you would be well in front if you have

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...20#SPC04082002
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Yes Kevin have made a nice profit on Forever and a day via punting on him. He has won several times at 20/1 +.
    Considering I sold him for $1500 a few years back I still have a long way to break even as far as breeding and training fees go.
    I knew he would win plenty of races if you could stop him hitting his knees, turned out that removing the hopples made the most difference . If you watch that last race you could see he was still hitting them pretty bad. You can see his head bobbing up and down when he hits them hard, seemed worse than usual in that run.
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Congratulations to
    David Aiken
    David Miles
    John Caldow
    Kerryn Manning
    Lance Justice
    For being held in such regard that they are HRV's approved mentors

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=44701
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    There are 2 on that list that surprise me !
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread