Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will Harness Racing need to buy Carbon Credits?

triplev123

Will Harness Racing need to buy Carbon Credits?

With all of these positive TCO2's in recent times, I wonder...will Harness Racing be forced by the Environmental Marxists in Canberra to forward purchase Carbon Credits from a long list of decrepit former Communist Block now Eastern European oligarchical cleptocracies...in order to cover the sport's Carbon Dioxide emissions? Inquiring minds want to know.

aussiebreno
    You must spread some more rep before giving it to VVV again.

triplev123
    Geeze, you're a tough audience Breno.
    Surely I've got to get some sort of a wrap for 'decrepit former Communist Block now Eastern European oligarchical cleptocracies'..........?
    Go one better than that then. Go on! I dare ya!

aussiebreno
    It was positive rep (a good thing); see the star in the bottom left corner of peoples posts. I can't give you more rep because I've already gave it to you.

I couldn't go better than that; I'm having enough trouble trying to split those last two bolded words into syllables so I can attempt to sound the word out!

triplev123
    Sorry Breno, I've misunderstood. You're going to have to help me out here. What is that and how do add it or click on it or whatever? Is it the Sheriff's Badge & Triangle thing?

aussiebreno
    Yep the sherriffs badge to the left of the triangle. Right click on it and it will come up with a box saying Add to this users reputation and you fill in the gaps and click ok. You can also take away rep away from users as well.
    On some other forums this system is popular; if used properly good posters like yourself; voiceofreason; flashing red will end up with high reputation levels and pests like some posters on here will end up with low rep or even negative rep.
    See the one green bar underneath your username where it says Stallion? That green bar is your rep tally. It can turn red for negative. You can also accumulate multiple green bars (no limit I don't think). This helps in larger forums where you may not know each user and there are thousands of threads a week as you can identify who good posters are by the green bars or who trolls or 'bad' posters are by red bars.
    The system also has 'safety' measures in place. Lets say if you and I were BFFs and wanted to give rep to each other every single day; we can't. You have to give rep out to, lets say, 10 other users before you can give rep to a user again. This is so the system isn't spammed. And its also why I can't give rep out to you at the moment as you're probably the only one I've given it to on this forum to date.

triplev123
    Had no idea that was what they did. Didn't know what they were so I just ignored them. Thanks Breno.
    Is it possible to give yourself a wrap?
    If so, you have to wonder how long it will be before The Big Mile gets on there... and reps himself?
    You know, back when he was at school they went on an excursion to Garie Beach and one of the Jesuits actually caught The Big Mile off in the bushes, repping himself.
    "Stop it...or you will go blind!" he shouted. Just as the good Father predicted, The Big Mile has essentially been one-eyed ever since. Seems to afflict him most of all whenever the subject of The North Sydney Bears is raised.

+ Reply to Thread