Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is ex HRV CEO John Anderson a part owner of Our Little General?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Is ex HRV CEO John Anderson a part owner of Our Little General?

I ask because, if so, I wondered whether he was an owner of any racing standardbred horse while the CEO.

If a CEO was an owner you would be concerned that that could compromise an Integrity dept especially if a CEO had more than just an overseers role when it came to integrity (although that could be awkward enough in itself).
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If an industry participant knows but is afraid to post - just pm me
    You might think this is a strange suggestion but I have been told by a few that they are afraid to post anything on our forum (under the old regime) for fear of a hand on the shoulder and a quiet rebuke
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    I don't think you've provided any great revalation there Kev. I think most industry participants were aware of the 'connection' to certain horses in the states leading stable and many had made their concerns known during the Montieth consultation phase. And yes it is/was a huge integrity concern!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Good to hear that Nathan. I am just a harness fan and like the majority of them - know nothing. If I continue to try and create a bit of interest in the game through this forum I will no doubt continue to make mistakes. People in the know rarely share their intel in this industry so thank you for the insight into the consultation days - this board would be a much better place if we got some of our knowledgeable contributors back. I was not aiming for 'revelation' with this thread - more like pressure, as I have had a few pms expressing their disgust at JA's antics on Sunday
    Last edited by Messenger; 08-31-2016 at 07:59 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread