Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No races and Abandoned meetings

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Lightbulb No races and Abandoned meetings

Anyone know what caused the first at Maryborough today to be declared a No Race?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Last 3 races abandoned at Ballarat tonight - anyone know why. I will take a guess at Fog
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Why didn't someone just tell me to look up the Stewards reports to find out why Echuca (not Maryborough) and Ballarat had races cancelled
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Good luck today to our own NJC in the last two at Hamilton - he deserves a win. I should have been leaving about now but it is 8° at Hamilton right now and feels like 4° and the last time I went there in winter the heating was 2 bar radiators - yeah I'm a woose
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Even Kiesey scratched his team and as we know those horses go everywhere!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Looks like they are off Kev - as well as races at The Bool and in SA. So that gives Victorian harness racing six races and 47 horses going around at Swan Hill tonight.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    Looks like they are off Kev - as well as races at The Bool and in SA. So that gives Victorian harness racing six races and 47 horses going around at Swan Hill tonight.
    I was just going to post to ask why race 1 was not on Sky. Any idea why they are off? It is cold but they have not had rain at all
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Maybe snowing by the sounds of it Kev lol.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Seems strange - maybe zip visibility (for Warrnambool I could imagine). Lucky I did not drag the missus down to Hammo - Would have had to have shopping

Still nothing but the fields up on HRV - that is nothing short of incompetence
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Officially on Twitter (according to HRV) is due to state of the track, inclement weather and after both the HRV and club mobile could not gain traction. Decision made 20 minutes before the first.

Given there are no Victorian races on today, am sure they would have given it every possible chance turnover wise. Wonder if walk-up starts were thought of?

BTW, here is what happens when the mobile has a problem. I still also remember the day the mobile went off the outside of the track at Kilmore and disappeared down the bank!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCcJPqMpBi0
    Last edited by Amlin; 07-10-2014 at 04:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread