Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Smoken up returns a positive

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    "If any horse takes off at the 600/400 rips round em and takes off, they're on something"

Just explain that please?

That comment sums up your mental capacity.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraklis View Post
    Breno, now your gettin it, the point is THEY DO, (sorry bout the 'bolding bit' I just had to put it in to PYO) the comments have not been only made after, but during, before the start of the racing (whilst just hangin out in the lounge or wherever sometimes up to weeks or months before), at trials, workouts, around the stables (just in general) you name it..............why are you incredulous, these things are widely spoken about furtively, my point is why????.........to stamp out the doping scourge would it not be better to openly speak about it? you really don't mean to tell me you have never been privy to someone ie. speaking about 'so and so dopes his horses' or 'his horses are on something' not exactly word for word but anything along these lines, you heard it and thought nah, then a few weeks, months down the track it all comes to light......and I think you mean 'the bolded bit' as to the letters in bold, yes? that was done in punctuation does that help, the portion of the post I think your referring to I wrote as quoted, not my words but what was said to me at the time, when it was said I didn't think he meant literally every horse, I took it to mean, that if it is out of the ordinary, perhaps I should' ve elaborated that; from what was explained to me it's about a certain style any particular horse races at (just any horse in general) which is not like your classic sit n sprinters etc etc but out of the usual......it is however a rather mute point now

Buster, what a friggin shame, I seriously didn't think it had been proven yet, what a friggin shame, is all I can say........................those Inters race nights were just the best and although we got hammered (onya's aussies) I loved the racing, it was huge it was the best, got to see Blackie (bein cool in his stall), got to see my fav Monkey (what's up with the mighty monk he's not lookin good) PTara and The Doosit (yes he can! flag waver for us Kiwis, got a big soft spot for this fella) Mr Feelgood (the total professional, lookin very business like) mate it was harness heaven..........

Cheers Iraklis

PS. Oiy anyone got any news on Better Cover Lover???
    What does the price of butter have to do with anything? Fair dinkum you could have saved yourself some money on RSI medication if you understood what I was saying but instead you try and argue something I haven't got any interest talking to you about but you seem to think I do. How long they had the wide world web in the retirement home anyway gramps? Oh and back in your day did they teach spelling, grammar and the difference between mute and moot point?

The whole thing Mango and I kicked up about was you saying horses who go bang at the 600m and win by a space are all on drugs. Not whether drugs are involved in the sport or not.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZZA View Post
    "If any horse takes off at the 600/400 rips round em and takes off, they're on something"

Just explain that please?

That comment sums up your mental capacity.
    +1

Junior Member Weanling Iraklis will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Rae Tupaea
    Hey Breno...............perhaps you could try going back to kindy, your mental capacity couldn't handle anything else! KEEP TAKING THE LITTLE WHITE PILLS THEY WILL HELP, HONESTLY THEY WILL...... and what about those latest test results sunshine
    Last edited by Iraklis; 05-12-2011 at 09:28 PM.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraklis View Post
    Hey Breno...............perhaps you could try going back to kindy, your mental capacity couldn't handle anything else! KEEP TAKING THE LITTLE WHITE PILLS THEY WILL HELP, HONESTLY THEY WILL...... and what about those latest test results sunshine
    Too funny Iraklis; you must be from the Rove McManus school of comedy. Although in fairness to Rove it only takes him one week to think of his sketches.
    Can you explain, in kindergarten terms (heck any terms would be nice just ONE answer to my orignal question), how Smoken Up's positive (a renowned tough grinder) gives light to your point that ANY (yes you said ALL bar nothing in your original post on the matter even though this was used as one of your many deflections) horse who sprints clear after putting on the afterburners at the 400/600 is on LSD or something of the sort? I am beginning to run out of fingers to count how many times I have asked you that or a similar question for no answer.

triplev123
    [Too funny Iraklis; you must be from the Rove McManus school of comedy. Although in fairness to Rove it only takes him one week to think of his sketches.]

Hahahahahahahaha. Some of your best work Breno.

+ Reply to Thread