The damline patter is usually a snap but it must be very hard for them to come up with a different angle to the sire blurb.
Nevertheless...I thought that VIC's own DASHING DAN MILECKI did an excellent job of the voice overs.
If only a couple of the people who were leading the yearlings could have taken a leaf from Dan's book and made a similar stirling effort...but at their attire...it would have all presented even better again. One bloke looks to me like he's been a regular at the Matthew Talbot Hostel's soup kitchen and stepped in for the day to earn a few bucks on the side schlepping a horse or two around for the cameras. I know it's the horse we're supposed to be looking at but fair dinkum.
I admit that I'm probably super sensitive to it all because I can vividly remember Owners accepting various NSWSS Heat Trophies whilst wearing blue Shearer's singlets, tracksuit pants and thongs...whilst uttering those immortal words "We've got an even better one at 'ome in the paddock". But, I disgress.