Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: $300,000 Australian Pacing Gold 2YO Colts and Geldings Final

Junior Member Weanling gollywog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Australia's Harness Tips

$300,000 Australian Pacing Gold 2YO Colts and Geldings Final

Analysis and thoughts?

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    I am a shocking tipster so won't insult you with my thoughts on the race :-) Will leave that to the experts on here.

In the meantime here is a very comprehensive form guide http://www.harness.org.au/form.cfm?m...&fromstate=nsw

Junior Member Foal golden balls will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    peter parker
    Quote Originally Posted by David Summers View Post
    I am a shocking tipster so won't insult you with my thoughts on the race :-) Will leave that to the experts on here.

In the meantime here is a very comprehensive form guide http://www.harness.org.au/form.cfm?m...&fromstate=nsw
    I think theres 2 main hopes here the 1 and the 3. the 3 looks a great ew hope at 26.

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Absolutely phenominal time run by these colts. 2 years ago Gamechanger set an Australian record of 1.54.7... To think that he would have been beat some 36m on Sunday is staggering!

The development of juvenile standardbreds and their ability to run at such sustained speed is exciting & scary at the same time!

With Natural development the first 3 across the line on Sunday will all break 1.50 at some point in their career!

+ Reply to Thread