Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stallion selection

Junior Member Foal Marlens will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mark Cuthbert

Stallion selection

I have a mare by Camelot hall out of Riggs. I am looking for a suitable stallion for the coming breeding season. Have been thinking about Changeover however he is still an unknown. Any ideas?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I have seen a few yearling's by Changeover and they were good types like himself, i've only seen one during the breaking in stage and it was a natural pacer from day one. I was at Nevele R a couple of year's ago and i got a surprise as to how big and well put together he was. The other thing to note would be that stallion's at stud by ITP have done a great job such as Christian Cullen and Courage Under Fire so one would expect to see Changeover get his fair share of winner's, he is at a reasonable price so he might be worth a go with your mare.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hi Mark, have a look at Dali. He has quite a few strong influences that should link to your mare very nicely.

Junior Member Foal Marlens will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mark Cuthbert
    Thanks Richard and Dallas for your comments. I have decided to send My mare to Always A Virgin. He provides an opportunity to some of the breeding lines that Richards suggested and has done a sensational job with his first crop. The team at PepperTree have also been fantastic and very helpful and I think that is always going to be a plus in terms of knowing the care that your mare will receive.

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlens View Post
    Thanks Richard and Dallas for your comments. I have decided to send My mare to Always A Virgin. He provides an opportunity to some of the breeding lines that Richards suggested and has done a sensational job with his first crop. The team at PepperTree have also been fantastic and very helpful and I think that is always going to be a plus in terms of knowing the care that your mare will receive.
    [VVV] GREAT GAITED horse was Always A Virgin...really lovely way of going. You're halfway there already Mark.

+ Reply to Thread