Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yet another positive

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers

triplev123

At least they're picking them up...

...which, for a while there, 'twas not the case. The TCO2 overages I can live with, the Meth positive, I can't. That's disgraceful. When you see what it does to human beings.... you can only imagine what it would do to a horse.

Banned Filly tiny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Andy Macole
    Another positive which may or may not be over better give them 4 months just in case.

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Another positive which may or may not be over better give them 4 months just in case.
    Exactly the point I have raised many times in relation to TCO2 positives I do not like this finding but I will not harp on it why have 191(2) at all, just find everyone guilty on on prima facie evidence and save the cost of confirmatory analysis.

This would not happen in any other code.

Banned 2YO ringman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hill
    Occupation
    Laying Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    ...which, for a while there, 'twas not the case. The TCO2 overages I can live with, the Meth positive, I can't. That's disgraceful. When you see what it does to human beings.... you can only imagine what it would do to a horse.
    yes how true it makes zombies of humans and who knows what effect it can have on a horse while racing or even at stud. anyone found guilty of loading a horse up with this should get life

+ Reply to Thread