Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne Cramp gets trainers license suspended for 6 months for a driving offence???

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The domination turned to near perfection at Mildura tonight - lucky for other trainers he only had 7 runners in 4 races tonight. He won all 4 races, got the Trifecta in his 3 horse race and the Quinella in his 2 horse race. Unbelievable. He now has 46 winners for the season and I would hazard a guess that 40 of them have been at Mildura. I guess you are going to be happy staying in a small pond when the eating is so good
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Bad night for the stable at Mildura tonight - only won 3 of the 4 races they contested
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Shayne first winner since back driving - Copthewrath LOL
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Suspended again .Have taken Mildura off my punting list owing to his domination not good for the sport

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Suspended again .Have taken Mildura off my punting list owing to his domination not good for the sport
    I don't quite understand this Brian.....u are talking about punting and the stable is dominating, then surely there is $$ to be had??
    While I'm at it, I've never really got my head around 'most' posts on this thread. What's Cramp supposed to do in relation to his 'dominance'??........go four back the pegs into a pocket & share the riches, I think/hope not. I'm just a punter/lover of the sport and if I'm missing something here I'd love someone to point it out to me. Cheers

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Mate horses start short priced which is not for me.When he has more than one horse in a race team driving possibility makes me wary.I like races which are open i also dont bet anywhere that the McCarthys are for same reasons and im not alone in that.
    Good luck to him for building the team to be so strong in that area but as i say it is not good for sport.

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Respect your opinion Brian, especially not punting with multiple trained runners in a race......I preach this to anyone who'll listen. I just don't understand how it's no good for the sport, but I'm not an owner or trainer.

Real Name
    brian campbell
    Why its not good for the sport Brent is the average punter wont bet on a race where there is an odds on pop and Cramps horses are usualy odds on.The industry has a high occurence of this.And like it or not the sport has always been known as the redhots or cheating chariots.

I have no idea what can be done

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    I don't quite understand this Brian.....u are talking about punting and the stable is dominating, then surely there is $$ to be had??
    While I'm at it, I've never really got my head around 'most' posts on this thread. What's Cramp supposed to do in relation to his 'dominance'??........go four back the pegs into a pocket & share the riches, I think/hope not. I'm just a punter/lover of the sport and if I'm missing something here I'd love someone to point it out to me. Cheers
    I never quite understand the fallacy of not betting because of a shorty. Just because there is a shorty the markets are still framed to the same %. Same amount of value to be found. Meanwhile sports betting just keeps on increasing market share even though you have faves in the red every single time.

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Agree with u Brendan. A man much smarter than I (Dominic Beirne) once told me that there was definitely $$ in betting the really short ones. That said, I definitely get white knuckle fever when I do, Black Caviar aside......it's very painful when they get beat.
    Since betfair has come along I've always wondered how the math would turn out if one was to bet (or lay) every runner (all 3 codes) that started at 1/4 or shorter. Someone out there might know.

+ Reply to Thread