Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long in the game

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando

How long in the game

How long has everyone been in the Sport as Breeder,Owner,Trainer,Driver etc
    I'll start off :Been in in it all my life 50 yrs as an owner,Breeder and Trainer(mostly breaking in and educating) broke my first horse in at 10 and love the breeding side, pedigree's mainly i like researching them and seeing what click's with what
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Around 28 years . Only a hobby .Have owned about a dozen horses, bred about 8 or 9. Have finally got a decent broodmare and racehorse.Started at about 18. I tell people who are thinking of owning or breeding horses not to expect to make any money, but you will have fun and meet some great people. If you do make some money then thats a bonus.
    Don't die wondering !

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    I been in the game over 40 years. When I was a young guy I was getting into a bit of trouble here and there and my dear old mum sent to my uncles who happened to be a horse trainer, for him to sort me out with hard work. Best punishment I ever had !
    I have driven, trained, bred all sorts. Love the game - love the animals.......much easier to talk to than humans.
    I am turning more and more to breeding now and love sitting back with a drink and cigar reading stud books!!

Member Filly montana will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dean Shannon
    Occupation
    unemployed
    after being a harness enthusiast and by that i mean punter , bought my first horse when i was 21 ( 24 years ago ) and had it trained in melbourne with peter walsh. was out of the industry for 7 years then in 1997 got back into it with Darrel Graham as my trainer.

Flashing Red
    Started when I was 15 (I'm 24 now).

+ Reply to Thread