Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't answer that

Banned Gelding Termite will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown

Don't answer that

This mare belongs to a friend of mine. She is by live or die and is about 15.1 tall and very compact. Currently in foal to bettors but we're looking for something that will suit type as well as blood. Any ideas please.

Junior Member Yearling doubled123 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    1. book her back into bettors, once the foal hits the ground you'll know whether your going back
    2. i'd be focused on finding a stallion that compliments her racing ability rather then winning a beauty contest

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    If she's a solid mare i would try Lis Mara quite a fine boned horse or something similar in bone structure
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Junior Member Foal Sensibility will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    The resultant foal of a mating with Rock N Roll Heaven is 6x5 reverse-sex crossed to both Oil Burner and Gidget Lobell via a full-brother and sister No Nukes and TMI.
    Rock N Roll Heaven is delta pattern bred to this same combination at 5x5 so it is obvious that he is well-equipped genetically to get the best out of No Nukes-line mares bred to him.
    The triple presence of Abercrombie ( stamina, gait and soundness ) in Rock N Roll Heaven also adds fresh blood and traits to the resultant foal.
    Have a look at the video of Rock N Roll Heaven on Pepper Tree's website - look at the length on this horse http://peppertreefarm.org/rocknrollheaven.html.

+ Reply to Thread