Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone want to guess who??????

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Triple, how fast is the Marching Band going if someone, as fluent on this subject as yourself can recall the an incident in Tassie 10 years ago but have not recalled anything more recent?.

I think the point Peter was making was that there are other people in the world with similar problems to our own and that the State of Kentucky had passed legislation to try and deal with it.

[VVV] What occurred 10 years ago+ in Tassie was, I would have thought, quite obviously referenced in order to highlight how long 'out of competition testing' has been going on in Oz as that Kentucky piece was from back in early 2010.
    Dan, what good would mentioning a more recent instance of out of competition testing down there or anywhere else manage to achieve other that to suggest that it had not been going on for as long as it actually has? n
    I don't know of any off hand but maybe there are in fact instances of out of competition testing that date even further back than 10 yrs ago ?
    Btw, I understand that a piece of legislation was signed into Law by Gov. Steve Beshear back in May of 2011 and it was referred to as the KY Racing Compact Bill. Not sure if it still contains all it purported to contain back in 2010 however.
    Last edited by triplev123; 01-04-2012 at 05:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread