Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would this stuff do to the game

triplev123
    Philistine.

Banned Colt A BIT DUSTY will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Denny McGrorey
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    They can freeze all the swabs they like they won't find what's not there. At the end of the day the stewards will have a freezer full of piss and Luke will have a stable full of the best horses.

Better get use to it his team is only going to get bigger and better as your rat smelling ability is proved wrong.

Let it go its only turning you misrible spend your days backing his team. Any day you back 4 or 5 winners is a good day and I've had lots of good days since Luke moved south.
    Gee Andy----- You seem a bit touchy there, I can't see Lukes name any where in that post ,

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    Triple V question... Do you train? Or are you a vet or anything like that?

triplev123
    G'day Brendan

No, have always wanted to but don't train...although I can drive trackwork very poorly if needed. Also very good at mucking out stables, picking out feet, giving worm paste, filling waters, distributing hay etc. I'll take a shot at training one of ours some day soon, just to see for myself if I could get the job done. Got a few ideas on young ones that I'd like to try out. Might work, might be a carve up. I think it would be very rewarding to get it right and land a winner. Not a Vet either, I just do a lot of reading and ask our own Vet a lot of questions (very patient man).

Banned Yearling Trotter is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Brendan Jones
    Who trains your horses? Best way too learn is too ask questions and listen :-)

+ Reply to Thread