Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's going to win the Treuer tonight

nat

Who's going to win the Treuer tonight

Washakie and Our Malabar have good draws but I cannot see them getting the lead to easy I think BAF will slot in mid feild and slip around when the heat is off everyone will be waiting for him to move and make the race

Blacks A Fake -to win
    Washakie - second
    Rohan Home - third

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Washakie
    Blacks A Fake
    Vegas Bound

triplev123
    Franco Nester

nat
    Good call mango picked the trifecta in order

nat
    Strange run race they built the proverbial wall for BAF trying to get any advantage from BAF mid race move that basically cut their own throats as they got in his way and he couldn’t drag them into the race as he had to stop several times

aussiebreno
    Gavin Fitzpatrick cost BAF any chance he had of winning the race. It's ok to dominate your own little fishbowl and get handed the death 364 days of the year but when your fishbowl gets visitors you have to realise who they are - trying to get the death off Lance is just stupidity at its best. Only horse Lance would hand up to would be BAF. Well done to Washakie getting another Grand Circuit win - not sure if BAF could have beaten him anyway with Washakie out the front.

nat
    Yeh not sure BAF could had beaten Washakie with the front run but it would had been interesting if BAF could had got the death it would had opened the race up for all. With all the runs back in the pack it gave Washakie a walk in the park running 1:59.2 just made it a sprint home.

Junior Member Foal The Frog will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    The track and barrier draw beat BAF.
    I believe that Bankstown has had its day in the sun,and I won't be mourning it's closure.
    Quite simply,the track is too small,horses are running faster,the track is outdated!!!

Senior Member Colt Phoenix will become famous soon enough Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Panos Kambas
    Yep, I agree. I think it's time for AHRC to review the Grand Circuit status of the Treuer Memorial.. Have a look at this year's field... and compare it to the fields in the early to mid 90's and you quickly see that this race doesn't have the same aura anymore...

Even last night's Cranbourne Cup field OOOOOZZZED class and was a tonne better field than the Treuer's a week ago...

The Cranbourne Cup should be a Grand Circuit race..

+ Reply to Thread